Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MA, PA, TX Life Insurance

Welcome to my first blog post. My goal is to inform you about life insurance and Medicare supplement insurance. Many people know that they need life insurance but do not now where to begin. Yes you can search and receive a quote online but what does that mean without knowing the basics such as:

1)How much insurance do you really need?
2)What is the difference between whole and term life insurance?
3) What are the steps to purchasing insurance online?
4) Where can I go if I have been turned down by a life insurer?
5) Why do you need Medicare Supplement Insurance?
6)Which plan is best for you?
7)How will the changes in 2010 affect your Medicare insurance?

These are just a few questions that I will answer on my posts. My job is to help people make INFORMED decisions when purchasing life or Medicare supplement insurance. Anyone can sell you insurance but can they truly help you make an informed decision when purchasing insurance? Hmm...more information to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment